Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hidden Deals at Rite Aid

In a free magazine found at Rite Aid stores there is a Rite Aid coupon for a free Accu-Check Aviva Meter. Unfortunately, these meters do not have a sample package of test strips with them, but are still good to donate. The state of GA does not charge sales tax on glucose meters so they are completely free after the coupon.

I know, I know, another glucose meter deal, but this is where it gets interesting...

When I entered my receipt online for the Single Check Rebate program I noticed that I had a credit for the Wellness Rebate. I was very confused because I had planned my trip based on the rebates and free items and didn't think that there was any overlap.

However, when I looked in the SCR book I saw that the Accu-Checks counted towards the rebate. So if you "buy" 2 of the Accu-Check meters (assuming the price is still 19.99) you will get a free Pedometer in the mail. This deal runs 7/27/08-9/27/08 so you still have some time to do this.

For more information about this rebate offer you can find it on page 10 of the August SCR book (offer number 500) or at the Rite Aid SCR website.

No comments:

Post a Comment