Thursday, August 28, 2008

One day I had a thought...

that I could to help others through my experiences. Since I really like to save money and I like to help others so I am going to give it a try.

The original inspiration for this blog came many months ago from an e-mail my husband sent me one morning.

"Looks like you were ahead of the curve, as usual. Had frugality and common sense before frugality and common sense were cool.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/21/news/economy/moms_foodshopping/index.htm


Tim"

I'm still in development at this point and am new to blogging, but I wanted to go ahead and get started as it seems that many people are asking me how I save money and I want to be able to help them as much as I can. I am a procrastinator and a perfectionist so it has taken me many months to get to this point, but here we go.

I hope that my readers enjoy this blog as we learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment