Thursday, October 16, 2008

Harry's/ Whole Foods $5/$25 Purchase Coupon! Possibly Use at Publix Too!

Whole Foods Market has a $5/$25 purchase coupon available. The coupon is valid October 15 - October 22 and can be used once per person per day. You can find the coupon and some of their money saving tips here.

I called my local Harry's which is owned by Whole Foods. Customer Service said Harry's is accepting these coupons as well. I wish I had waited to buy my groceries this week. Oh well, maybe next time.

For those of you who shop at Publix you can use these as a competitor's coupon at many locations. Since the offer is $25 before coupons you will be able to find some great deals this week! This is also a quick and easy way to take $5 off of your purchase if you don't usually use coupons.

Thanks to Common Sense with Money for sharing this coupon offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment