Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kroger 3 Day Sale October 9, 10, 11

By popular demand I am posting the items Kroger has on sale during the three day sale promotion this weekend. This information was provided this morning by my local store located in Metro Atlanta.

Sara Lee White Bread .99

Blue Bell Ice Cream $2.88
$1.88 after $1/1 printable coupon that can be printed twice. You can find it here under the "Extra Scoops" Section.

5 Pound Bag Russet Potatoes BOGO - No price given

Frozen Buffalo Style Chicken Wings - 3 lb. bag $3.99

While you are visiting you may want to check out my post about Kroger's best loss leaders and sales with coupons for this week, and the new ecoupon matchups that I have listed. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Where is the best place to buy ground beef this week? I can wait until next week if necessary, but am out and will need some early next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I caught the tail end of a commercial on the radio this morning and I searched all over to see if I could find a list of the sales.... Kroger.com didn't have a thing!

    ReplyDelete