Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update to KMart Super Doubles October 26

Wednesday was the first day that I had an opportunity to go to KMart for Super Doubles this week. While I was there I found a few other deals to tell you about.

I hope to have sale matchups with next week's coupons in the next couple of days for those of you who have access to early editions of the Sunday paper. There are also a few other potential deals that I want to confirm before I post them so be sure to check back later this week.

Prices and coupons are from the Metro Atlanta area and may vary depending on your location.

Sale Items

TBonz Dog Snacks $2.50
FREE after $1.50/1 10/19S

Glade Candle Holder (Without Candle) $2.99
FREE after $2/1 (November All You Magazine)

Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats $2.67
.67/1 after $1/1 (August All You magazine - expires 10/31)
My store didn't carry blueberry but they did have the strawberry. The $1/1 coupon from the November All You magazine can be used on the strawberry.

Ace Products 10% off
Shelf Prices Started at $2.99 (Sports Tape)
.69/1 after discount and $1/1 (November All You Magazine)

Non Sale Items

Kotex Lightdays $1.29
FREE after .75/1 (10/12 S)

Ziploc Vacuum Starter Kit $3.99
FREE after $2/1 (October All You Magazine)

Zest 3 bar bundle $2.19
.19 after $1/1 (10/12 P&G)

Ziploc Vacuum Bags $2.79
.79/1 after $1/1 (October All You Magazine)

There were a few shelf price increases that I noticed for items that I previously posted. These increases have happened just within the past couple of weeks. I encourage you to always check the shelf price and confirm how the item rings up at the register.

Pert $3.49
Still FREE with $1/1

Hershey Candy Bars $2.49
Now .49/1 after $1/1

Resolve Cleaner $4.99
Now .99/1 after $2/1

You may want to check out the toy clearance while you are there. I was able to get a toy truck for The Little Man for 75% off.

Remember that any previous information or future updates for Super Doubles will be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment