Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kroger 3 Day Sale November 6, 7, 8

Kroger is having a three day sale this weekend November 6, 7, 8. I don't consider these items to be the best deals, but I list them here because Kroger does not advertise them online.

Blue Bell Ice Cream 1/2 Gallon $2.98
$1.98 after $1/1 printable coupon. This coupon has been reset since the last 3 day sale. So even if you printed your limit of 2 last month you can print 2 more!

Kroger Russet Potatoes 5 lb. bag BOGO

Kroger Value Sugar 4 lb. bag $1.28

Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread BOGO

Sunnyland Meat Bologna .99

Don't forget Kroger is having The 10 Item Mega Event Sale through the end of next week. To find some of the best deals during the sale including many items that will be FREE see my post here. For other Kroger hidden deals and weekly sale items please see my current Kroger posts here. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So this kroger mega sale will go on (in atl) until 11/15? That's great!! I didn't really want to do my shopping this saturday, but I don't want to miss all the great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Mega Sale will continue through next week. The ad is already available online. I hope to have the best loss leaders of the week up soon.

    ReplyDelete