Thursday, November 13, 2008

New coupons and Inspiration

I wanted to update my readers by providing a few matchups for those who get the early edition of the Sunday paper. I used The Coupon Clipper's preview to do put together the early matchups. There are some great coupons in the paper this week so you will want to make sure that you get extra copies! It appears that some areas may be getting the Publix Winter Family Savings Books as an insert in the Sunday paper as well. There are several manufacturer's coupons in that book that can be used at Publix or other stores!

Publix:

There is a new $5/$20 Walgreens coupon available here. Most Publix locations will accept these as competitor's coupons. The coupon is only valid November 14 and November 15. The $20 is after ALL other coupons and before taxes and other exclusions.

Betty Crocker Frosting $1.79 BOGO
FREE after .50/1 doubled (11/16)

KMart:

Revlon Beauty Tool
FREE for items under $2.00 after $1/1 doubled (11/16)

Tums Smoothies $1.89 - Shelf price
FREE after $1/1 doubled (11/16)

Betty Croker Cookie Mix $1.00 - Through Dember 8
.20/1 after .40/1 doubled (11/16)

Other:

To my knowledge this isn't on sale in Metro Atlanta this week, but this is still a very good coupon to print in preparation for a sale.

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil $1/1 printable coupon can be found here. On my second pass through the coupon preview I noticed that it will be in this week's paper (11/16) as well!

I also wanted to share that I'm enjoying Amy's series this week on becoming debt free. I thought that some of my readers may enjoy following along as well.

Stop by tomorrow for Frugal Friday where I plan to share 100 of my favorite ways to save money!

2 comments: