Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kroger Loss Leaders Week of November 2

Prices based on the Metro Atlanta sales circular. Our sales week runs from Sunday-Saturday. To find the ad for your store click here. Since Kroger is running a special sale this week I am only listing the best of the loss leaders in my regular post. My other posts for Kroger including the $5 off 10 sale matchups can be found here.

The Best of the Loss Leaders


Kroger Value White or Wheat Bread .88

Yellow Squash or Zucchini $1/lb

Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99/lb

Orange Juice $2.99/gallon

Florida Navel Oranges $2.99/4 lb bag

Milk $3.28/gallon

Carolina Pride Full Line Sale BOGO

FREE Items!

If you missed my post at the end of last week listing some FREE items you can still get the Herbal Essence Shampoo, Cottonelle Toilet Paper, and the Betty Crocker Frosting for FREE this week. For more details read my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment