Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Best Free Powerade Coupon Ever

If it wasn't enough to get 6 Powerade Zeros for free what would you do if you could get an seemingly unlimited number for free?

When I went to Kroger today to finish getting the Cottonelle that my store had been out of stock of I decided to use my Free Powerade coupon from MyCokeRewards to get the 6 Powerade Zeros for free. However, not only did I get the expected $4.00 OYNO Catalina I also got $1/3 coupon good for my next purchase of Powerade Zero making it a repeatable deal without having to have coupons from any other sources.

Each time I bought 6 I paid $3.89 OOP and I got the $4.00 Catalina and the $1/3 coupon. Also, I can now verify that the $4.00 Catalina rolls for this offer.

When I left, I passed the last $1/3 coupon that had printed along to someone else who was interested in the deal and explained what to do. How long will the chain last?

Even if you don't have any Powerade coupons, this is one hot deal for the price of your initial investment of .74 + tax!

3 comments:

  1. I got that cat today too! Haven't rolled it yet, but I probably will!! Like I need more Powerade Zero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if the Deal Lady's husband could just figure out how to use Powerade to fuel a vehicle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Powerade Zero at my store.
    :(

    ReplyDelete