Saturday, September 13, 2008

Now Entering the Test Market Phase

When I went to post the deals from the new CVS ad tonight I had a bit of surprise. It appears that the test market phase has officially begun. Currently on the CVS website there is a midweek ad posted for Wednesday through Friday. It mainly focused on non ECB deals and lesser ECB deals (generally not the ones we would be looking for) that had been in the weekly circular.

I must admit I freaked out upon first glance because I thought that the small midweek ad was the ad for next week. Since there were no great ECB deals, I was sure that it was the end of CVS as we know it.

Since previous test markets have not had the same deals as the National ad I will have to wait until I see a copy of the local ad to post the deals for our area. Hopefully, it will be the same as usual with no bumps in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment