Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Kroger Cellfire Coupons

Kroger has just several new coupon offers through Cellfire. Even though there aren't any new $10/$50 purchase coupons there are still several worth looking at. Remember you can only add 10 to your card at any time. Last time these did not remove from my card until they expired even after I had used them, and you are unable to use them more than once. I read reports of others having the same problem. So be sure to only get the very best ones that you are likely to use.

The list below is what I currently have loaded to my card. I couldn't decide between a couple of the other ones so I left the option to add one more coupon later depending on what is on sale. I hope that these will come off of my card after I use them if they can't be reused so I can add additional coupons.



Old El Paso Save $1.10
Valid thru Oct 6, 2008



Totinos Pizza Rolls Save $.50
Valid thru Oct 6, 2008


Dawn® Save $.50
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008


Wanchai Ferry Save $2
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008


Cottonelle® Save $.50
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008


YoPlus® Yogurt Save $2
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008


Yoplait® Save $.80 on Two
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008


Huggies® Diapers Save $1
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish Save $.50
Valid thru Sep 22, 2008




You may be able to use the printed record of the coupon as a competitor's coupon at another store. This will likely be up to the manager on duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment