Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Results are In

Even though I managed to leave my scenario at home I still managed to stick with my plan with a few minor changes.

I added bananas, salad mix which were both manager's specials. I also added 2 cans of Starkist Tuna after I realized that I could get it for .19/can after the Catalina coupon that I had. I didn't get the tomatoes because they looked like pink rocks and I forgot my Cattlemen's coupon at home so I picked up an extra package of Kiwi shoelaces to be on the safe side.

The biggest change of note was the shelf price of Huggies. They have gone up from $9.99 to $10.69! However, next week's SALE price is the the OLD SHELF PRICE of $9.99.

Click below to see the comparison of my plan and my actual trip. The differences are highlighed in yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment