Monday, September 29, 2008

Coupon Contests for Free Hershey's Bliss, Dole, and Wendy's

I'm not big on entering contests usually because the expected value for my time is very low. However, every once in a while a good contest comes along.

Hershey's Bliss is giving away 25,000 bags of candy. They are advertising this as 1,000 bags a day. By my calculations, they are giving a bag away approximately every minute and a half. I won a coupon for a bag on my first try! The other good thing is you can win multiple times! Limited to one entry per person per day until you win the grand prize*. If you win a coupon you may want to consider saving it for a CVS/Walgreens BOGO deal (You will get 2 bags for free) or work it into a scenario for additional savings.

It does ask for a UPC code, but the official rules say that there is no purchase necessary so I don't mind sharing a couple of UPC codes that work for this contest.

034000149018
034000149001


Also, according to the rules which candy you click on does not matter.

*The grand prize is a $2,500 party, but those odds are not as good for that. If you win while you are trying to get your free candy coupon you can invite me.

A couple of other contests that looked moderately promising:

Coupon for Free Bag of Dole Salad (15,00 winners - daily entry)

Free Wendy's Twisted Frosty (10,00 winners, but 1st time losers get coupon for $1.00 off - daily entry)

Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for bringing these and other sweepstakes to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment